Tuesday 21 June 2011

Summer Soltice

Welcome travellers.
I am currently preparing for my trip to Thailand in August. Travelling with two friends for just under two weeks to the land of smiles, I really couldn't be more excited for my mini adventure.
From searching to backpacks, arranging vaccines and travel insurance, I want to share all aspects of this trip on my blog.
Having heard so much about this fantastic country and its diverse culture, it has been a true nightmare trying to plan which islands to stay on and which cities to explore. Planning your travel can be the most exciting part. Always be sure to research your destinations thoroughly, if you're looking at travelling somewhere longer than 3 weeks, ask around, check out blogs and I would recommend you look at http://www.lonelyplanet.com/ for up to date advice, tips and hotel offers.

An ideal holiday is different to each traveller, someone that may enjoy a 5* all inclusive luxury beach holiday in Turkey, may not be the cup of tea to an under-grad looking for that once in a lifetime experience down under, but I intend to travel the world and experience it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment