Tuesday 21 June 2011

My Travel Experience So Far

I remember my first holiday to Tenerife with my family, picturing the huge hotel letters touching the sky, the pool being so deep I thought it was an ocean.
After this, I can recall trips to the Algarve and all time Brit favourite; Benidorm.
Then as I got older, we had the odd trip to Cornwall, Devon and France.
I went skiing in the French Alps at the ages of 13 and 14, thinking I'd never been anywhere so beautiful in all my life. What a fantastic drive around Lake Geneva and into the Alps, a picture I'll never forget.
Then at the age of 15, visiting Marbella, or 'Marbs' as its so commonly known as now.
When I hit 18, I was too cool to be holidaying with family, so me and the girls booked a two week self catering trip to Tenerife (where better to start my lone trips than to the place where my travel experience began!)
I then saw the afternoon and nights of Zante and Ayia Napa with the girls, and Turkey with my other half.

The sad part is that I feel like I don't know enough about these places, but there are so many more to explore, so my new outlook on travel begins right here, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment