Monday 15 April 2013

Travelling Tips...

Good morning from sunny England.

The weather in my part of Kent is lovely today and has a great Spring vibe....my daffodils have flowered beautifully and I cannot wait for my upcoming holiday to Ibiza.....But more on that later...

Working in the travel industry, I frequently get asked the question of 'How can I get a free upgrade?'
To be honest, I think it is down to pure chance but there are ways on increasing your chances. I read a great little article from the Telegraph Travel about hints & tips: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/9990046/How-to-get-an-airline-upgrade.html

So always remember to be polite, smartly dressed and become a member of airline loyalty schemes, they're free to join!

Happy Travelling xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment